Is college worth it financially?
Yes, it is–for many people.
But it might not be worth it for YOU.
You might not be suitable for college–or it for you!
- You might not have the academic credentials to go to college…yet!
- You might not have the right learning skills for college…yet!
Those last three things can be overcome.
What can’t be overcome--or should not–is whether college is the right place for you in the first place.
You should determine wheher or not college is right for you.
- Don’t go because your friends go.
- Don’t go because your parents say to go.
- Don’t go because you think you “should” go
I can help you decide about all that.
In an article by Matt Essert, a Canadian editor at Policymic in New York, a graph shows clearly the financial advantage of going to college.
Is college worth it?
Well, if indeed you SHOULD GO TO COLLEGE
There are some caveats:
- some schools aren’t worth it:
- some programs aren’t worth it;
- and some programs –even at good schools–don’t really pay off in purely financial terms.
But being paid for doing what you love is psychic income.
And life is isn’t all money.
As to whether it is (normally) better to go to college than be satisfied with high school, the answer is yes.
But are there people who are successful without college?
Absolutely, (but they are relatively rare birds).
But those birds DO fly!
If you are
- having trouble deciding on whether to go to college or not.
- deciding on a college program or even if you want to go
(and if you can’t do that, you don’t know yourself well enough and you really need to come to Dropout to Dean’s List)
- or if you want to go to college but aren’t getting the grades you need
- or if you have dropped out of school for any reason
- or failed out
then you will benefit from my help at Dropout to Dean’s List.
I guarantee that I can help you succeed in school.
Email me at email@example.com
There is no obligation whatsoever.
I will just help you decide on a course of action.