Ten questions for work that matters
These questions are from the popular writer, Seth Godin.
- What are you doing that’s difficult?
- What are you doing that people believe only you can do?
- Who are you connecting with?
- What do people say when they talk about you?
- What are you afraid of?
- What’s the scarce resource?
- Who are you trying to change?
- What does the change look like?
- Would we miss your work if you stopped making it?
- What do you stand for?
- What contribution are you making?
Any question that’s difficult to answer deserves more thought.
Any answers that are meandering, nuanced or complex are probably a symptom of something important.
The red ones are most connected to your SELF.
Those are the questions you might want to concentrate on because they will all have the most resonance and the most importance for your life.
If you would like more information about these questions
- how to interpret them
- how to handle them
- how to answer them
Schedule a FREE call with me about you.
Here’s Seth Godin’s whole piece, Ten questions for work that matters