Be more successful. Know Yourself.
(More successful on your own terms, not Donald Trump’s.)
Do you feel sometimes as though you might be losing your “self.”
And that it is hurting your changes for success? (Never mind your self-confidence and general stability?)
(This is Part 13 in a series of articles about the “self.” For more, see the links below)
Can your sense of self wither?
Unfortunately, it can. But it can also be bolstered.
CAN YOU BE MORE SUCCESSFUL?
1. Do you feel you should be more successful?
2. Do you constantly choose the wrong partner?
3. Are you afraid of losing your job, or have you?
4. Do you want to change jobs but don’t know what job?
5. Are others at work being more “successful”–getting promotions, more money, more responsibility, more opportunities?
6. Do you feel like you are running out of time to change your life?
If you answered “yes” to one of those questions, you’re in the right place.
Here we speak and write about The Self and if it is damaged or never got a chance to be strong, that can be devastating because it affects everything we think and do.
If you answered yes to more than one of those questions, pull up a chair, get a drink and settle in because this is the right place for you!
You can turn the “yes” answers for those questions into “No” answers when you know yourself better.
MAKE BETTER DECISIONS ABOUT YOU
When you really know yourself you will be able to make far better decisions about what you want, and what you are willing to do to get it.
- You will make job or career choices that suit your talents, gifts and abilities.
- You will make the correct choice about what college program you shouldchoose (or choose not to go. Not everybody should and so wha!?)
- You will finally get a grip on what kind of person you should be dating.You’ll know (finally) how to recognize the right person to spend your life with. If that has been a problem, won’t that be good?
I’ll teach you how to do all this through self-knowledge. The material here is a combination of philosophy, positive psychology, self-help, street smarts and common sense.
It is only an introduction to self-knowledge, but it can change your life overnight.
It can be transformative and I can prove it.
People learn how to live life well from their families, at school, or through mentors but many people have not had access to these great learning opportunities. If that is the case with you, we can change that now.
It doesn’t matter what your social background or educational level is. I can help you to improve your chances for success.
This material is not a secret but it might as well be if you don’t know about it.
Other people aren’t smarter than you are, they have just had more good fortune or better opportunities.
We can all access this information. LIFE IS CHAOTIC but it has some order and structure.
SOME LIFE RULES
There are some life rules that operate independent of our knowledge of them.
- Whether we know the rules or not
- like that there are rules or not
- like the rules or not
- follow them or not
- it doesn’t matter.
These “rules” (think gravity) work relentlessly on.
We ignore them at our peril.
This site will teach you the basic rules of the game of life.
I find and use the best research on human development from all over the world so you dont have to.
But while you do have to play by some immutable life rules, you can also make rules to live by.
You don’t have to capitulate.
- Know Yourself
- Get what you want
- Be More Successful!
I’ll help you do it.
IF YOU Are not a subscriber, you can begin by getting my Ebook
It’s FREE here and will be on Amazon soon for around $3.
You can also get a free consultation with me on any problem that might be driving you nuts.
If you have a problem with time management, personal goals, choosing a career path, the inability to choose a life partner (maybe you consistently date the wrong people) or any other troublesome area, you can help solve it with self-knowledge and I can teach you how to do that.
For a 20 minute–FREE— introduction, please email me: frankdaley@ rogers.com or call me: 905-584-0617
I’ll be with you.
P.S. I’m preparing something that will transform your life.
Watch for information on how to participate.
In the meantime, if this interests you, please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org